Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Watchers are beings similar to familiar spirits, generic animals malfested for the sake of collecting shards and gathering information for Soul Edge. Cervantes employed a small shark and Nightmare possessed a black hawk. Using a fragment of the evil sword, Tira is accompanied by a large number of crow watchers, gathering shards for Nightmare and examining information from several locations while she awaits for a chance to "take over the evil sword".
- It is possible that the Tira's Watchers are a reference or were inspired by Huginn and Muninn, Odin's ravens in Norse mythology which flew all over Midgard to gather and deliver information to Odin afterwards.
- The Watchers are possibly the only object of gratuitous affection Tira has ever had.
- Though the Watchers are briefly mentioned before Tira was granted custody over them, they do appear in the cinematic opening for Soulcalibur II.
- A Watcher also appears in the intro for Soulcalibur III — accompanying Tira as she looks upon the Ostrheinsburg Castle.
- In Soulcalibur IV, the Watchers are only spoken of in Tira's storyline, as they inform her of the beings that are located in Ostrheinsburg.
- In Soulcalibur V, it is stated that Tira is raising new flocks of Watchers for her benefit, for she has grown to despise new Nightmare, claiming that he is a "fake".
- In Soulcalibur V story mode, during the conversion of "malfested ring with a blade," a crow observes Patroklos, several crows are seen at the end of episode 7.