The Klessirpemdo is a group of characters in Chronicles of the Sword mode.
- Lupi (Fires of Hell)
- Aege (Earth of Foundation)
- Elua (Wind of Creation)
- Heal-Do (Water of Origin)
They do not have a stages of their own, but in the two stages in which you battle them, these stages have their own effects:
Lupi has the effect of all attacks are Guard Break the first time you face her. The final time she is faced, she wields the Blazecleaver as well as changes her attire during Chronicle 12. The final effect she uses against the player/cadet is All Unblockable.
Heal-Do stage is the purpose of slippery, wet, combined with her title "Water of Origin".
Elua has the effect of "wind", where you are pulled to the side of the stage, raising the chances of a quick Ring Out.
Aege has the effect of an earthquake, which begins a countdown to the ground shaking and, if you don't jump or crouch and guard, you stop what are you doing and shake, opening chances to take damage. When you face her the last time, she uses the earthquake and the same power Keres (In Tale of Soul), Abelia in chronicle 18 (Guardian Force) and Girardot in chronicle 15 (Impregnable).
- All of them consider themselves family and protect each other in battle.
- Luna is also part of The Klessirpemdo. She is the leader.
- The Klessirpemdo contains only females.
- The nicknames of the Klessirpemdo's members and the names of their weapons all relate to the 4 Greek elements.