Kilik as Father? Edit
Should I add Kilik as a probable/possible father on Leixia's page?
- No! I already removed those lines from the article. Wait until it's confirmed, please. Speculation is pointless and misleading. SamSandy 13:05, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
- You mean Kilik is not married to Xianghua??? Starkitty21 21:11, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I mean we don't know who the father is yet. It's most likely to be Kilik because the game designers are usually conservative in matters like that, but until they say that it's so, we cannot write that it's so.SamSandy 19:55, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Please stop putting Kilik as the father if he has not been confirmed yet as the father. Yes, she has Kilik's necklace, but that doesn't necessarily make her the father. He could have died and Xianghua took the necklace for all we know. Tem14 23:15, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
- It's maybe only a birth gift made from Kilik to her, because Xianghua and Kilik are well knowing each other and I'm agreed with SamSandy, we should wait the confirmation.Hotdragon 295 19:18, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
- They're just keeping it a secret. Hannahmontanafan90 21:26, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Nop, Kilik isn't her father u_u
- Danielaa0045 03:04, January 3, 2012 (UTC)Danielaa0045
- I still there's a possibility that Kilik could be the father. I mean, look at Ivy, no one thought Cervantes was her father back then and everyone thought it was just Count Valentine. Maybe I'm just exaggerating the possiblity but there's a reason for everything, right?
- ShaolinTiger86 10:18, October 18, 2012