There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the Central Wikia at Wikia:Category:Policy. Other policies for this wiki will be decided by the wiki Community and the respective Bureaucrats and Admins of this Wiki.
If you wish to Propose a new policy or want to propose a change to an existing policy please read this page first! Don't forget to also check out Editing rules and common mistakes before you start editing.
Please note: If you do not follow these policies then your Account will be blocked. The amount of warnings before blocking, and the amount of time your account will be blocked for, is different for every type of Policy.
Types of Policies
These rules are about general use on the Wiki. They must be followed by all users.
These rules are about all user created media. They must be followed by all users.
These policies must be read by all Users of the Wiki.
These are rules for our Forums. All users must follow these policies.
These are our policies on content that is prohibited on this wiki and will be deleted. All users must follow these policies.
These are our Policies that all Admins must follow to be eligible to become an Admin and remain an Admin.
Changes to Policies
- Any active user may propose a change to currently-existing policy.
- Policy amendment proposals should be made on the policy's relevant Comments section.
- A policy amendment is considered adopted if a sufficient consensus is gathered - simple majority support does not constitute consensus. This consensus may be gathered through informal discussion on the comments sections, or through a formal consensus period.
- Administrators and Bureaucrats may make immediate changes to currently-existing policies as needed.
- Any user has the right to call for discussion on a changed policy, if the change was made by an administrator or bureaucrat without prior consensus.
- Policy amendments will remain in effect during the discussion and consensus period, unless multiple users request that the amendments be suspended.
- New policies may be proposed by any active user.
- Policy proposals should be made on the Proposed Policies page. Proposed policies go through a similar community discussion and consensus process as policy amendments.
- Once a policy has been consented to by the community, it takes effect immediately unless the proposal or subsequent consensus calls for a grace period or a certain length of time before the policy takes effect.
- All new policies must obtain community consensus before they become official policies - Administrators and Bureaucrats may add new policies without consent but it is preferable for a consensus to be met.
- Administrators and Bureaucrats are responsible for enforcing all official policies.
- If a user believes that another user has violated a policy, they may issue an unofficial warning, file a report, or contact an administrator.
- If a user believes that a policy should not be enforced, they may request that the policy be amended or else removed completely. This request must be made on the policy's comments section, and must receive community consensus.
- Administrators failing to properly enforce policies may risk loss of administrator rights.