Welcome to the Soulcalibur Wiki
Soulcalibur is a weapons-based 3D fighting game developed by Project Soul and published by Namco. The series has five flagship titles, released for arcades and home consoles
|Name: Edge Master|
- January 27, 2014
- The pictures on the wiki are being cleaned out. Click here for more information.
- July 18th, 2013
- Soulcalibur II HD Online is announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- April 24th, 2012
- Other Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- April 18th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.03 patch notes released.
- April 3rd, 2012
- Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- March 21st, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch is released.
- March 19th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch notes released.
- March 18th, 2012
- A trailer for the upcoming patch on Wednesday is released.
I know a couple of years back, Triad Toys made an action figure of Taki based on her SC IV style, but other than her, do you know if there are other toys based on other characters, other than stat…Read more >
Hey guys, Pileofdoodoo here, I just wanted to tell you guys that I just wanted to give out ideas for the next SoulCalibur iOS update the update has:
A code to access the original Soul Blade/Edge game …Read more >
Can someone please give me the basic plot of the Soul series, from Soul Edge to SoulCalibur V and the role of the characters in the series? Whenever I play the games that I have - Soul Edge, SoulCali…Read more >
Your favorite installment in the Soul Series?