Welcome to the Soulcalibur Wiki
Soulcalibur is a weapons-based 3D fighting game developed by Project Soul and published by Namco. The series has five flagship titles, released for arcades and home consoles
|Name: Z.W.E.I.||Name: Edge Master||Name: Raphael|
- January 27, 2014
- The pictures on the wiki are being cleaned out. Click here for more information.
- July 18th, 2013
- Soulcalibur II HD Online is announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- April 24th, 2012
- Other Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- April 18th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.03 patch notes released.
- April 3rd, 2012
- Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- March 21st, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch is released.
- March 19th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch notes released.
- March 18th, 2012
- A trailer for the upcoming patch on Wednesday is released.
Dear wiki users,
First of all thank you for keeping this wiki alive. I have been absent for a long time since I have been busy with many (and sometimes unpleasant) things in my life.
Lately I was surfi…Read more >
Just thought I'd show off one of the characters I made called MOCKINGJAY.
Ps. If anyone can tell me the three special equipments equipped to my character I will permenently list you on my profile as "…
Read more >
To short things up Ive been away due to a headache problem which kept my time spent online limited, therfor I had no time to come over here. I had to prioritise things above this site. Anyhow, just w…Read more >
Your favorite installment in the Soul Series?