Welcome to the Soulcalibur Wiki
Soulcalibur is a weapons-based 3D fighting game developed by Project Soul and published by Namco. The series has five flagship titles, released for arcades and home consoles
|Name: Z.W.E.I.||Name: Edge Master||Name: Raphael|
- January 27, 2014
- The pictures on the wiki are being cleaned out. Click here for more information.
- July 18th, 2013
- Soulcalibur II HD Online is announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- April 24th, 2012
- Other Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- April 18th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.03 patch notes released.
- April 3rd, 2012
- Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- March 21st, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch is released.
- March 19th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch notes released.
- March 18th, 2012
- A trailer for the upcoming patch on Wednesday is released.
I'm making this post out of poor boredom, I'm just playing Soul Calibur and hanging out, Just seeing how everyone is doing. And telling everyone how I'm doing.
Yes, I'm that same Jaydenyeah who stupid…
Read more >
The wiki and other gaming sites state that it's possible to play as an Unknown Soul version of the character you select, but no one is clear on how to do this in the Dreamcast version. And just a hea…Read more >
Soulcalibur VI is approaching us, or so I believe. They've released the popularity poll and hinted at a big announcement in the near future. If that game is indeed Soulcalibur VI, what would you like t…Read more >
Your favorite installment in the Soul Series?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • ClayFighter • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Soulcalibur • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Under Night In‑Birth • Virtua Fighter • Xuan Dou Zhi Wang