Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Soul Edge & Soul Calibur|
Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (1P and 2P)
Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (1P) and Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (2P) are available by default and identical in stats though different in appearance. The two versions share a blue aura.
- Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (Violet Vortex)
- Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (Green Vortex)
- Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (Yellow Vortex)
- Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (Red Vortex)
- Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (White Vortex)
- Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (Pink Vortex)
- Soul Edge & Soul Calibur (Elbow Blades)
- Previously, in the non-canon Soul Calibur Legends, Iska Farkas wielded both Soul Calibur and Soul Edge at the same time.
- Talim and Kilik are the only characters who has them both as an ultimate weapon (Algol has these weapons as default weapons, but he has the strongest version of these weapons).
- As the second strongest character in all the Soul series, Algol wields both Soul Edge & Soul Calibur, thus giving one hand a blue glow and the other red. He contains ten weapons within his body, including: a giant claw that extends from his chest; spikes which emerge from his back; two arms which can morph into cannon-like appendages (see below); Soul Edge and Soul Calibur; curved blades similar to the aforementioned spikes which erupt from his forearms; and blades that come out of his feet, both at the front and heel of either foot. He can also use his throne and its massive weight to great effect, using it to smash the opponent or bring them towards him.
- Algol also has the unique ability to fire floating, purple ball projectiles from his arm cannons that can be reflected back at him (and reflected back again). He also has the ability to quickly teleport behind his opponent, placing him in an advantageous position during combat.