Welcome to the Soulcalibur Wiki
Soulcalibur is a weapons-based 3D fighting game developed by Project Soul and published by Namco. The series has five flagship titles, released for arcades and home consoles
|Name: Z.W.E.I.||Name: Edge Master||Name: Raphael|
- January 27, 2014
- The pictures on the wiki are being cleaned out. Click here for more information.
- July 18th, 2013
- Soulcalibur II HD Online is announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- April 24th, 2012
- Other Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- April 18th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.03 patch notes released.
- April 3rd, 2012
- Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- March 21st, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch is released.
- March 19th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch notes released.
- March 18th, 2012
- A trailer for the upcoming patch on Wednesday is released.
okey so I am back from the con. So what have I missed? Someone who can sum it up for me?Read more >
I know maybe most of you already know but just to be on the safe side: I am leaving for four days. I am going on my first con event so yay this is gonna be fun. but Im afraid I wont be able to logg o…Read more >
Few games embody the spirit of competition better than fighters; you and your opponent sit down, pick a character, and duke it out to see who's best. And in the process of beating up your friends, it…Read more >
Your favorite installment in the Soul Series?