Welcome to the Soulcalibur Wiki
Soulcalibur is a weapons-based 3D fighting game developed by Project Soul and published by Namco. The series has five flagship titles, released for arcades and home consoles
|Name: Z.W.E.I.||Name: Edge Master||Name: Raphael|
- January 27, 2014
- The pictures on the wiki are being cleaned out. Click here for more information.
- July 18th, 2013
- Soulcalibur II HD Online is announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- April 24th, 2012
- Other Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- April 18th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.03 patch notes released.
- April 3rd, 2012
- Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- March 21st, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch is released.
- March 19th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch notes released.
- March 18th, 2012
- A trailer for the upcoming patch on Wednesday is released.
Okay, so. I'm kind of new to this wiki and I've noticed that out of all the encyclopedia's out there that have information on soulcalibur and it's characters. This is the ONLY wiki that seems to trea…Read more >
With Daishi out of the picture for "ruining" Soulcalibur games, it's time to focus what's going to happen next for Soulcalibur series.
Even though Lost Swords is a critical failure for loading time and…Read more >
Okey so I was speaking to my friend about poking soul edges eye, which this idea isnt about but anyhow, then in that conversation it hit me like gold that there used to be two soul edge blades.
If I r…Read more >
Your favorite installment in the Soul Series?