|Penitentiary of Destiny|
|Background music||Samsara: The Wheel of Eternity|
|Home to||Kilik (SCV)|
- "The path to truth is narrow, and filled with darkness."
- — Narrator
An astral gate behind the monk constantly emanated evil energy. It was here that the younger travelers first laid eyes upon the Kali-Yuga, which was overflowing with chaotic energy. The group learned of Kilik's quest of using the Kali-Yuga to absorb energy from astral gates in order to prevent the influence of Astral Chaos on the world.
The stage is set on a raft travelling down a river in a desolate cave. Eventually, the raft hits a boulder, and the two combatants are flung onto the surface of a small shrine, where a statue holding the Kali-Yuga is seen standing in the background.
- The stage is unlocked when the player defeats Kilik in Arcade or Legendary Souls.
- Penitentiary is another word for 'prison'.
- If one of the players has Kali-Yuga equipped as their weapon, the statue will not be holding it.
- The statue in front of the astral gate was carved by Kilik.