Welcome to the Soulcalibur Wiki
Soulcalibur is a weapons-based 3D fighting game developed by Project Soul and published by Namco. The series has five flagship titles, released for arcades and home consoles
|Name: Z.W.E.I.||Name: Edge Master||Name: Raphael|
- January 27, 2014
- The pictures on the wiki are being cleaned out. Click here for more information.
- July 18th, 2013
- Soulcalibur II HD Online is announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- April 24th, 2012
- Other Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- April 18th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.03 patch notes released.
- April 3rd, 2012
- Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- March 21st, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch is released.
- March 19th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch notes released.
- March 18th, 2012
- A trailer for the upcoming patch on Wednesday is released.
Project Soul have been replying to comments a lot more lately. I noticed they specifically said that Lost Swords is a spin off and they have never once said it's non canon. Should it be counted as ca…Read more >
Found this on 8WayRun:
So a Facebook user asked for SCVI on next gen, and they responded to it saying to be patient, and they'll communicate about it when the time is right. So basically, Hoshino just…
Read more >
I don't know guys.
Project Soul hasn't released anything newsworthy or to E3 for a while. I think this may be the end of Soul Calibur.
I want to say goodbye to my master Taki, my (would be) girlfriend …Read more >
Your favorite installment in the Soul Series?