Welcome to the Soulcalibur Wiki
Soulcalibur is a weapons-based 3D fighting game developed by Project Soul and published by Namco. The series has five flagship titles, released for arcades and home consoles
|Name: Edge Master|
- January 27, 2014
- The pictures on the wiki are being cleaned out. Click here for more information.
- July 18th, 2013
- Soulcalibur II HD Online is announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- April 24th, 2012
- Other Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- April 18th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.03 patch notes released.
- April 3rd, 2012
- Customization parts seen in the March 21st trailer are released. (Available for PSN and XBL)
- March 21st, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch is released.
- March 19th, 2012
- Soulcalibur V version 1.02 patch notes released.
- March 18th, 2012
- A trailer for the upcoming patch on Wednesday is released.
How do I make a screencap of my characters like these?Read more >
Howdy folks its news times
So some small news have been revealed about Soul Calibur: Unbreakable Soul well really is just a trailer for it.
The trailer shows something new which is just that it will on…Read more >
Sorry for my lack of activity, on top of personal priorities, my younger brother came down with strange breathing problems which turned out to be effecting his heart rate... He is only seven years ol…Read more >
Your favorite installment in the Soul Series?