Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lethe as it appear in Soulcalibur II
|Weapon type||Longsword and Pistol Sword|
|For sale in||Extra Chapter 2|
- "Legendary weapons. Wield them to discover their true power!"
- — Weapon Gallery description
Lethe is one of Cervantes' weapons in Soulcalibur II. They are twin swords that are blue with a whitish tinge.
Soul Calibur II
Offense: 150% Defense: 120%
Note: Each strike, successful or not, drain health. Throws do not drain health.
Description: Legendary twin swords. Those who grip these weapons find their heart rendered blank, unable to even remember who they are. They have acted as the final trap that put an end to many a quest. Those who wield this weapon are said to unleash its power by burning away their own lives.
- They are Cervantes' only weapon in which he does not use Nirvana as his right hand weapon.
- In William Shakespeares' tragedy Julius Caesar, the word Lethe is mentioned in a sidenote with the meaning "a river of the underworld." It is, in fact, a river in Greek mythology, located in Hades. It is said that all who drink from the river experience complete forgetfulness. "Lethe" derives from Greek word "Λήθη" which can be used to mean lethargy (gr.λήθαργος), forgetfulness or oblivion.
- Uniquely, the Limia River in Spain was said to have the same memory-erasing properites of the weapon Lethe.