Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He makes an appearance in Soulcalibur V as a bonus character in a Quick Battle challenge. He uses the Character Creation exclusive Devil Jin style, which derives from the character Devil Jin from the Tekken franchise.
Harada maintains a fairly active Twitter account .
- Your time has come...
- You will die...
- Just a scratch...
- Is that all?
- This is... your grave!
- You... are weak.
- Your life... ends here.
- It's time.
- It can't be! - spoken during Ring Out
- How dare you! - spoken during Ring Out
- Are you scared? - Taunting
- What? I failed? - Time's Up
- Given up, already?
- See you in Hell... just watch! - spoken during Critical Edge
- Harada loves tequila.
- His theme music is that of the Cathedral stage from Tekken 5.
- He uses the Cold Assassin voiceset from the character creation.
- Harada's costume in the character creation highly resembles the clothing of Heihachi Mishima from the Tekken series. Also, Heihachi Mishima is Harada's favorite Tekken character.
- Strangely, Harada's thumbnail shows him having a sleevless gi (possibly the Spy Robe colored black) but in battle he has a longsleeved gi. The same happens with other Quick Battle opponents having different weapons in their thumbnail and in battle.
- Beating him in Quick Battle will unlock the "Pursuit of Obsession" Trophy/Achievement.
|Bonus characters in the Soul series|
|Soulcalibur II||Lizardman • Assassin • Berserker|
|Soulcalibur III||Abelia • Arthur • Aurelia • Revenant • Greed • Miser • Valeria • Hualin • Lynette • Girardot • Luna • Demuth • Chester • Strife|
|Soulcalibur IV||Angol Fear • Scheherazade • Shura • Ashlotte • Kamikirimusi|