Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Soul Calibur: Fusion|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live|
|Media||Blu-ray Disc, DVD-DL, Digital download|
Soul Calibur: Fusion (ソウルキャリバー：フュージョン Sourukyaribā: Fu~yūjon) is a free-to-play game in the Soul series the events of this game takes place a few years after Soul Calibur V. Unlike Soulcalibur: Lost Swords, This does not require token and act like what a normal game, with the normal setting and everything.
It takes place 12 years after Soul Calibur V.
George L. Alexander (ジョージ·L·アレクサンダー Jīkufurīto Shutaufen) (31 years old) since Siegfried became a crystle after defeating Nightmare, George became the new Soul Calibur wielder. Unlike Patroklos, He's only fight to protect the world from Soul Edge's Slaves.
Pyrrha Alexandra (ピュラ・アレクサンドル, Pyura Arekusandoru) (Now 32 years old) Now married to George after she was free from Soul Edge. She's willing to help George on his jorney to stop Soul Edge from creating an apocalypse.
Sophitia Alexandra (ソフィーティア・アレクサンドル, Sofītia Arekusandoru) (Now 33 years old) a woman that was once possessed by a Soul Edge shard after the events of Soulcalibur IV she returned home to take care of her family, but soon she would be back on the battlefield again to help her daughter, Pyrrha.
Cassandra Alexandra (カサンドラ・アレクサンドル, Kasandora Arekusandoru) (Now 42 years old) sister of Sophitia after the events of Soulcalibur IV she also wants to return home with her sister, but not before she too what she needed: Revenge against Soul Edge.
Yoshimitsu II (吉光) (Age unknown) is a swordsman who named his katana after himself he is a kind of fighter that waits till his opponent strikes first and when that doesn't happen, he will wait till it happens
Edge Master (エッジマスター Ejjimasutaa) (Now 60 years old) encountered Maxi and taught him to control the power of the shard of Soul Edge that remained in his body. Sensing that the time had come, he told Maxi that Kilik's life was in danger.
Xianghua (チャイ・シャンファ, Chai Shanfa, Chinese: 柴香華 Pinyin: Chái Xiānghuà) (Now 49 years old) is a swordswoman of high skilled swordsmanship her love for Kilik is even stronger now and she will not stop following him (voiced by: Wendee Lee)
Kamikirimusi (神斬蝕 Kamikirimushi) (Now 26 years old) is a oni who was finally free. As she took her first steps, she felt a great power that could make the world tremble, a power beyond that of any human.
Johnny Gat (40 years old) The Saint's best killer in the team. He agreed to join in to keep the Saints safe from what ever is causing the team to lose members.
Gang Beasts (ギャング獣 Daasu Beidaa) (Age unknown) A blue/red blobish man, ready to fight his Red/Blue Clone.
Nakoruru (ナコルル, Nakoruru) (37 years old) also a veteran on the battlefield was going after Siegfried when he was the wielder of Soul Calibur, but when he defeated Nightmare, Nakoruru began a new chapter in her endless journey.
Zinyak (Age unknown) Ruler of the Zin Empire, he plans on defeating and abducting Earth before destroying it.
Heihachi (三島 平八, Mishima Heihachi) After the events of Soul Calibur II, Heihachi was training with his pet, Kuma II, until he founds an ancient fragment of Soul Edge, which he remembers it. So, he decided to go back in time to get Soul Edge once again to test his strength.
Unplayable Characters/Final Boss
- Voldo (ヴォルド, Vorudo) (Now 79 years old )
- Charade (シャレード, Sharēdo) (Age unknown)
- Z.W.E.I. (ツヴァイ, Tsuvai) (Age unknown (Appears to be early 30′s))
- Cervantes de León (セルバンテス・デ・レオン, Serubantesu de Reon) (Now 56 years old (84 chronologically)
- Yan Leixia (イェン・レイシャ, Yen Reisha; Chinese: 燕蕾夏, Pinyin: Yàn Lěixià) (Now 27 years old)
- Singe Player
- Legendary Souls
- Mini Games
- Two Player
- VS Battle
- Standard Versus
- Special Versus
- Mini Games
- Team Battle
- Standard Team
- Special Team
- VS Battle
- Online Play (PlayStation(R)Network/Xbox Live)
- Chain of Legends
- Event Theatre
- Stage Music
- Game Settings
- Controller Settings
- Software Notice
Every character will have his or her own Destined battle in the story Mode
The list of Destined battle's
- George vs Edmondo (George must stop Prince Edmondo to destroy Soul Edge.)
- Pyrrha vs Forbid (Forbid Feast want Pyrrha head on his silver platter.)
- Talim vs Yun-Seong (Talim must save Yun-Seong from the evil sword.)
- Sophitia vs Cassandra (Sophitia challenges Cassandra for a duel for the honor.)
- Johnny Gat vs Necrid (Necrid want to stop Johnny from reaching the sword.)
- Panty vs Stocking (Panty must stop Stocking before She turn into a full-blooded demon.)
- Xianghua vs Kamikirimusi (Xianghua wants to stop Kamikirimusi thinking She will destroy her village.)
- Kilik vs Edge Master (Kilik must pass his final test: Defeat Edge Master.)
- Nakoruru vs Astaroth (Astaroth want to kill Nakoruru to stop her from reaching Soul Edge.)
- Neo vs Zinyak (Neo is ready to be a true hero by stopping Zinyak and his Zin empire.)
- Amy vs Yoshimitsu (Yoshimitsu manage to annoy Amy till she voliteer to fight.)
- Blue Gang Beasts vs Red Gang Beasts (The 2 Gang Beasts finally set off in a Epic Battle.)
- Jun vs Unknown (Jun must remove the evilness inside her.)
After the Destined Battle is over a special cutscene will be shown
This game contains 26 stages, one per character, where the player has the choice to play either of the characters' music theme or the stages' background music.
Guards, Impacts and Edges
- Takes place a few years after Soulcalibur V
- Both Soul Calibur and Soul Edge have a new wielder
- This is the only game with a large ammont of crossover characters.
- This is the only Free-to-Play Game that does NOT require a token system.
- Gang Beasts' moves are based off a random character. (Similar to Charade, Edge Master, ect.)
- The Critical Finish mechanic from Soulcalibur IV is also present again along with some new mechanics like Critical Edge and Brave Edge
- This game contains a new mode for Creation named Create-a-Voice, in this mode players can choose to make speaches for their created characters that will be used in battle, players can also make their own intro and outro posé speach after winning or lose a battle
- This game also contains a new Create-a-Story, which allow you to select what story your character will have. Either selecting what sword your character need to find/obtain/destory, who your destined battle will be, and how your story ends. This can only be done for characters made in the Create-a-Soul mode.