|Platform(s)||Xbox 360, PlayStation 3|
Soulcalibur: Armageddon brings back the Critical Edge from soul calibur V and new weapon clash. SCA plays with the Soul Series usual 8-way run system. It is essentially all the games combined into one from Soul Blade and beyond. Players can choose from a huge roster of fights and battle on interactive and rich 3D stages with unique paths and storylines for each character.
Players select their character and play through their unique story.
Players face nine random opponents and one random boss character. the nine is the destined battle.
Allows up to two players to face-off in a head-to-head battle or online.
Soulcalibur: armageddon's creation mode is divided into four modes.
- Character Creation - Allows you to create your own unique character or edit a standard character by choosing from 2500 different parts which half are from SCIV-V. You can create up to 100 characters.
- Weapon Creation - Allows you to create your own unique weapon to equip to your custom characters. You can create up to 1500 weapons, but they can only be equipped to custom characters, not edited standard characters.
- Style Creation - Allows you to create a unique fighting style or mix of two fighting styles for your custom characters. You can create up to 50 different fighting styles.
- Stage Creation - Allows you to create your own stages. You can create up to 100.
Here you can view unlocked content such as artwork and movies as well as view records of your progress through the game.
Soulcalibur: Armageddon takes twenty-five years after Soulcalibur V
The final battle between the two swords draws near and countless warriors have gathered seeking one or both of the legendary swords. The Edge once again has gathered all it's minions and incarnations to the battle field while The Calibur has summon those of purity to aid it against the darkness of The Edge. At the battle's end, only one will stand triumphant and their prize will be the ultimate swords...
Soulcalibur: Armageddon marks the return of every character in the Soulcalibur Universe but with no bonus and quest characters in one single action-packed game. Although some characters have their fighting style chance and with new weapons. Characters in bold can be unlocked.
- Abyss (mid-boss) - Irkalla
- Aeon Calcos - Ktinos & Anthropos
- Algol - Soul Calibur & Soul Edge
- Amy - Albion
- Astaroth - Kulutues
- Bangoo (Uses two iron clubs) - Breaker
- Cassandra - Digamma Sword & Nemea Shield
- Cervantes - Archeron & Nirvana
- Charade (mimics the style of bonus characters from SCIII) - Charade
- Dampierre - Convenient Rumor & Fake Gold
- Hilde - Glänzende Nova & Fruchtbare Erde
- Inferno (uses burning twin skeleton sword) - Inferno
- Ivy - Valentine
- Kilik (same style as Edge Master) - Fate
- Lizardman - Gyulkus Weapon
- Maxi - Soryuju
- Mitsurugi - Shishi-Oh
- Natsu - Kuzukiri & Awayuki
- Necrid - Maleficus
- Nightmare - Soul Edge
- Olcadan - The Ancient
- Patroklos - Stigma Sword & Arcadia Shield
- Pyrrha - Omega Sword & Elk Shield
- Raphael - Flambert
- Rock - Onslaught
- Seong Han Myeong - Mountain Breaker
- Seong Mi-na - Scarlet Thunder
- Setsuka - Ugetsu Kageuchi
- Siegfried - Requiem
- Sophitia - Omega Sword & Elk Shield
- Taki (Uses two sais) - Fu-Ma Rekki & Fu-Ma Mekki
- Talim - Syi Salika & Loka Luha
- Tira - Eiserne Drossel
- Viola - Quattuor Orbis
- Voldo - Manas & Ayus
- Xianghua - No Name
- Xiba - Three Karmas
- Yoshimitsu - Yoshimitsu & Fu-Ma Blade
- Yun-seong - White Storm
- Zasalamel - Kafziel
- Z.W.E.I. - Kruezgriff
- Armageddon (final boss & unlocked by beating story mode with every character) - Armageddon
- SCA has most characters, stages, custom characters slots, weapons and equipment.'