Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Returning Playable Characters
- Patroklos Alexander (Current Wielder of Soul Calibur)
- Pyrrha Alexander (Current Wielder of Soul Edge)
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze
- Ryu Hayabusa
- Edge Master
- Seong Mi-na
New Playable Characters
- Michael Alexander - Patroklos's and Pyrrha's lost brother and the additional wielder of Soul Calibur. He plans to destroy Nightmare using this sword. He is voiced by Mark Gatha (Showtaro Morikubo in Japanese). He shares the same stance as Patrokolis from Soul Calibur V.
- Gabriel Alexander - Michael's older brother who is worried about their separation and the additional wielder of Soul Edge. Although he has the same goal as his brother, the true reason why he chose to follow him because he wants to destroy the cursed sword on his hand. He is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch (Ryotaro Okiayu in Japanese). He shares the same stance as Cervantes from Soul Calibur V.
- Ryu Hayabusa from the Ninja Gaiden series (Xbox 360/PS3)
- Francis, Louis, Bill, and Zoey from Left 4 Dead (Xbox One)
- Nick, Ellis, Coach, and Rochelle from Left 4 Dead 2 (PS4)
- Ragna, Jin and Tsubaki from BlazBlue (Xbox 360/PS3/Xbox One/PS4)
- Sol, Ky, and Valentine from Guilty Gear (Xbox 360/PS3/Xbox One/PS4)
The game's gameplay is a mix of Soul Calibur lV and V. Players start their soul gauges on level 2 and level up by attacking the opponet. They have to be careful, if they guard, their soul gauge will decrease. Also, if players reach their soul gauge by 5 (Maximum), they will enter Critical Finish only if the opponet enters soul crush. Critical Edge will be available any time from levels 1 to 4 in the game, but will decrease their level by 1. Mostly, the game's gamplay is from Soul Calibur V.
- Arcade/Legendary Souls
- Time Attack
- 3 Months Later (Story Mode)
- Special Versus
- Default Versus
- Team Battle
- Playstaion Network (Xbox Live in Xbox 360 version)
- Character Creation
Selectable Character Themes
Like Soul Calibur V, players are alowed to choose any songs available. Most of these themes are from other fighting/visual novel games, specifically from Arc System Works' BlazBlue and Guilty Gear. Also, some songs from 07th Expansion's Umineko no Naku Koro Ni (When the Seagulls Cry) and CyberConnect2's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle also appear in the game.
CHARACTER AND/OR VS THEMES NOT FINISHED. IT'S UNDER CONSTRUCTION.