- REDIRECT Template:UserCharacter (Old) This article was written by 'Johnnthemaster'. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.
"Darkness shall cover the world forever"
— Night Raven
Night Raven (ナイトレイヴン, Naito reivun) is a soulcalibur:Chronicles of the Sword fan character created by Johnnthemaster. He is the evil alter-ego of John. He appears in Soulcalibur III, Soulcalibur IV and Soulcalibur V. He is also a Terror a race wich as a human form with a demonic right or left arm and terror form which looks like Night Terror
what lies in his soul is Terror.
Full Name: Night Raven
Age: Same as his host
Birthplace: Ascuridat Castle
Birthdate: September 20th 1591
Height: 5'11" (180 cm).
Weight: 230 ibs .
Blood Type: Terror Blood.
Weapon Name: Soul Edge (Fused) (SCIII-IV) Soul Edge (Currupted) (SCV)
Fighting style: Memories of John
Family: Former Host, John. Current host, Gilbert. Creator/Former Master, Emilo Deamon. Servants, Mares.
Appears In: Soulcalibur III, Soulcalibur IV, Soulcalibur V
First Game: Soulcalibur III
Eng Voice Actor: Patrick Ryan (SCIII-IV), Charles Klauesemeyer (SCV)
Raven is very similar to Nightmare in appearance including having a grotesque claw with three digits for a right arm, he has grey skin red eyes and red hair. In Soulcalibur III he wears black armor with silver trim which consisted of a teeth markt helmet with five red tassels behind it's five horns, a single gauntlet and spaulder, a fauld that looked like a monster's mouth and two leg guards. His skin was grey and both of his eyes were glowing red. In Soulcalibur IV he has pearl-black paladin armor with red ascents, a red cape with gold trim, a new grotesque claw, white pants and a hornet helmet. In Soulcalibur V he is clad in black armor with seveal bones on it, he wears a black mask covered by a black hood, a black and red large tassel on his hip, his right arm has visible bones and as a blue tone. His secondary costumes is his human form, In SCIII he is clad similar armor to John but colored black with spikes and wears a horned helmet. In SCIV he wears the same greaves as John but colored black with red trim, white pants, a large white tassel with black markings, black gauntlets with red trim, a single black pauldron and a black bird helmet with red trim.
His terror form he looks like Night Terror except he has two horns on each side of his head, black skin color and have red wings.
Created by Emilo Deaman Night Raven was sent out to collect souls, Edge fragmants and kill John. Night Raven went to the solar castle and killed every solder he could found and wounded Marco in the process. He later felt a great power in woods and ran to it. In the woods Night Raven found and killed Johan Dürer and his bersekers. Night Raven who have now a more demonic appearance heard that John was after him, Night Raven looked after john so he could finish his task. on top of the Ascuridat tower Night Raven found John and the prepered for battle.
Will Night Raven kill John or will he be deafeted by john its unknown but their battle as just begun.
After being defeated by John, Night Raven has return to his human form but now has more of john appearance but with a demonic breast plate and helmet with horns. Night Raven known if he would kill John he must get more power. Night raven serched and killed anyone that had powrful soul and in time Night Raven transformed to his Terror form but with a new arm and his helmet had now become his head. He heard that his master Emilo have been Killed by John. Night Raven foundet John in Ascuridat castle which had become ruins both pulled their weapons and prepered for their finale batte.
is this the end of John or the end of Night Raven. Only destiny will tale.
In human form Night Raven is evil due to his action and talking. he kills humans very aggressive as he rip ther hearts out or cut then in half. in his nightmare form he is the same as Nightmare. in his terror form he is brutal as he rip humans in half. Overall he is an evil character
Soul Drinker: Night Raven uppercuts his opponent in the air and slams Soul Edge (Fused) into the floor and a red energy sphere surrounds him. The opponent falls down, is drawn into the sphere momentarily and then is launched out of it. This move drains the opponent's soul into Soul Edge (Fused).
Soul Edge (Fused)
The form of a sweihänder after merging with half of the Edge sword fragments and recovering a great deal of its former power. While it is not yet complete, it already radiates a continuous aura of abominable evil energy, as if to boast its power to the world. A normal human being could not likely grip its hilt for long.
Lost Cathedral - Ruin (SCIII)
The clash between John and Night Raven in this cathedral of light and darkness the terrible clash destroyed the cathedral itself. The energy released by Darkness caused the power of the earth to awaken. Billowing clouds of steam began to rise from the grounds of this palace built upon the nexus of the world's spiritual energy lines. The pure light took on an evil glow and began to twist the hearts of men. The pure water swirled violently and became muddy, releasing the odor of death. This once holy place was turned into a violent land ruled by terror...
Night Raven's stage in Soulcalibur IV. It's very high, and it reaches even beyond the clouds. Another set of clouds can also be seen above the stage. The sun can be seen at a distance, and mountain tops can be seen around the tower
- Night Raven is referred as "The Ater knight".
- It is possible to create Night Raven in Soulcalibur III an by coloring Nightmare extra costume (1p & 2p).
- Night Raven can be created as a costume for Nightmare in Soulcalibur IV..
- Night Raven uses the same voice actor as Nightmare in his terror form in SCIII and IV.
- Loyal to Emilo Deaman
- Friend to Night Dragon
- alter-ego of John who killed him in the end of Soulcalibur IV
- revived by Emil and Emila in Soulcalibur V
- Master to Mares
- Soulcalibur III (Playable character through Create-a-Soul by recolor edit version of Nightmare 1 & 2p outfits)
- Soulcalibur IV (Playable character through Create-a-Soul of Nightmare and Character Creation)
- Soulcalibur V (Playable character through Create-a-Soul by recolor edit version of Nightmare 2p outfit)
- Give me... your darkness!
- You shall become my nourishment!
- It doesn't matter... how much you struggle!
- I want to see your madness!
- This place... shall be... your grave!
- I shall share with you... my darkness!
- I want to hear... your anguish!
- I shall show you... the end of days!
- Devastation... for the weak!
- I grant death... for the weak!
- Receive the punishment... of darkness!
- Have a taste of my darkness!
- Let fear sink into your soul!
- You shall have a taste... of my cursed sword.
- Offer your soul!
- Souls, give me strength!
- Time for a bloodbath!
- I thirst... for souls!
- You shall taste fear!
- Now... give me... give me your soul!
- Drown in the cesspool... of darkness.
- Death! I want to taste more deaths!
- Gather before me, darkness of the abyss!
- Become... a part of this nightmare.
- Offer your soul to darkness!
- There is no end to this nightmare!
- None of you... have any reason to live!
- What sweet sounds... of death.
- More... my thirst continues.
- Only devastation remains in the future.
- I shall cover the entire world... in darkness.
- Offer yourself... to the unending darkness!
- Let darkness take you!
- He he... Yes, I can see your darkness.
- None of you... can defeat this nightmare!
- I shall show you... the greatest... nightmare!
- Blood, darkness... come unto me!
- Souls, come unto me!
- More, I need more souls!
- Where... where's the next soul?!
- My resurrection... draws near.
- Do not delude yourself, wretched human!
- You deserve nothing less...than the destruction of your soul!
- What is the meaning of this, wreched servant!
- Know your place! There will be no next time.
- Do you really think you can stop me?
- This will only serve to anger me.
- Fool! Do you really want to die that badly?
- I shall kill you with my own hands.
- Who do you think you are speaking to?!
- Humph...a pathetic trick.
- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haah!
- You are my first sacrifice!
- The time is ripe. You shall become part of me.
- This time, I shall take my body back!
- You cannot run away from me!
- Ha ha ha ha ha! You exist only to become my sustenance!
- That's the best you can do?...How weak.
- Heheh...Ha ha ha ha! Power flows through me!
- Ha ha ha ha ha!
- Damn you...Damn...you!
- You will pay...for what you've done!
- You will never run away from your sin! You have no right to live! It is a sin for you to be alive!
- Remember the life you once led. Remember the souls you took!
- Gu ha ha ha ha! Huh?
- Outta the way!
- It's over!
- Time to die!
- Bow before me!
- Nowhere to run!
- Take this!
- Struggle, fool!
- Worship me!
- Cower in fear!
- I'll burn you alive!
- Darkness.. take you!
- This is... the end!
- Disappear, you cur!
- Damn... this is ridiculous.
- Show me the madness that lies within!
- Can you see the darkness of the abyss?
- Become a part of the nightmare!
- Darkness, give me darkness!
- The end is near.
- Blood, Darkness, Come unto me.
- The nightmare will never end.
- Become part of my darkness.
- Drown in the cesspool of darkness.
- Burn, in darkness!
- With this, you die!
- Don't move!
- No escape!
- Whats wrong!
- More souls!
- Feel my wrath!
- Go fall, into the abyss!
- Give your blood, to me!
- Burn, in darkness!
- Tremble in fear!
- Have a taste of my darkness!
- Taste fear!
- Watch this!
- More! I'm still parched!
- Tremble in my darkness!
- Your meager souls, do not satisfy my thirst!
- You! I remember you!
- Your pathetic souls are worthless!
- Souls. Give me more souls!
- Your souls were rather good.
- In the end. You will give into despair!
- At last, at last the time has come!
- The despicable shackles that have held me all these long years are now destroyed.
- None shall be able to stop me!
- Burn everything in it's path. Listen! Listen to the quickening of darkness
- Tremble! This is true darkness!
- Tremble in my darkness!