Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Belphegor is a fanon character, first appearing on the game Soul Calibur: Spirits on Fire. He is one of the main enemies during the storyline, trying to possess and gain the power of the cursed sword Soul Edge.
Belphegor is a demon, but in difference to popular culture, he doesn't possess skin, instead Belphegor is a skeleton, gifted with wings & an armor made of fire, such as his horns and part of his bones are covered with lava. His farmhands and boots are as well made of black bones, ornamented with sharp spikes. Belphegor has three horns, a pair of long horns and simply an indvidual, this are also taken as weapons, thy transmite & make the power inside him grow, turning Belphegor into an almost immortal and supernatural being. A big orb can be also seen between his hips and ribs, according to the storyline, this orb is the center of his life, if it ever gets destroyed, Belphegor will immmediatly die.
Fighting Style & Weapons
- Defeated Pyrrha, Patroklos & Sophitia/Elysium prior the events of Soul Calibur: Spirits on Fire.
- Considers Siegfried a rival.
- Considers Murton & Felicia rivals.
- Considers Nightmare a rival and a "weak" creature.
- Defeated Viola & Z.W.E.I. prior the events of Soul Calibur: Spirits on Fire.
- Defeated Seong-Mi-Na during the storyline of Soul Calibur: Spirits on Fire.
- Accidentaly malfested Gium with Soul Edge.
- He was near to take Pyrrha's soul, in order to grew stronger.
- Defeated by Murton and Felicia during the events of Soul Calibur: Spirits on Fire.
- Has some connection with Satan.
- Prior the events of Spirits on Fire, he was the responsible for destroying an entire village belonging to Queen Katherine.
- Prior the game events, he killed an entire coven of white witches. The coven had a relation with Lanius.
- Prior the game events, he murdered and consumed the soul of Peronell's entire family.
- Belphegor was inspired by two already existing Soul series characters, this ones being Abyss & Night Terror.
- His name is taken from a famous demon.
- Apart from Felicia and Gium, he was planned to possess the Soul Edge, making him the final boss, however, the idea was scrapped.
- It is never explained why he dislikes Nightmare so much.