- REDIRECT Template:UserCharacter (Old)
- "The Battlefield is where I belong"
- — Helen Collins
Helen Collins (ヘレン·コリンズ, Heren・Korinzu; Russian: Хелен Цоллинс, Helen Tsollins) is a character in the Soul series. She made her first appearance in Soulcalibur V. She is a character in the not so distant future of 2020 as one of the Main Protagonists in Soulcalibur: A Legend Reborn.
What lies in her Soul is Revenge.
In Soulcalibur V's promotional material, she is referred to as Lost in The Shadows.
To Be Added
Soulcalibur: A Legend Reborn
To Be Added
Though Helen is Caucasion, her 1p costume is influenced a lot with japanese culture. She wears a dark pink kimono which compliments her Katana Iai blade. Her kimono also has floral design to it as well. Her outfit is an inspiration to Soul Series' Setsukasince both character's are caucasian but both wear japanese attire.
She wields a Katana Iai Blade named the Asherah in honor of her mother. Both Riley and Helen weild an Iai Blade. Though shorter than Riley, she is slightly more stronger than him but do to her height, she lacks reach with her weapon and needs to get closer to her opponent when attacking. Also do to her height, it's hard for her to jump over her opponents when she is doing her aeriel attacks. Other than her flaws she can deal very deadly fast attacks which usually leaves her opponents little recovery time after each attack she deals to thme. She has the same moveset as α Patroklos.
Transcending Rapture: Helen sprints forward and swings a devastatingly fast blow at her opponent, crystallizing them as she sheathes her sword.
The Asherah is a katana that was passed on to Helen after the unfortunate death of her mother. She keeps it close with her at all times as a memory of her family. Her version of the Asherah has a Black handle and scabbard and also a pink metallic blade.
|Free Imperial City Center|
|Background music||Sword of Resolution or Midnight Mystique|
|Home to||Helen Collins & William Curtis (SCV)|
- "If life is a battle, then a duel is the epitome of one's life"
- — Narrator
This is Helen's home stage.
This stage is a beautiful city that preserved its appearance as best as it could. It still keeps the same appearance as it did four centuries ago.
This stage has three sides for a possible ring out.
Helen is very cynical in her quotes, but she is also a very brave fighter. Other than her quotes, she is a nice, kind, and sensitive character but when she is fighting, she is often taunting her opponents calling them stupid and also very determined. She is a Neutral Good Character.
- So you wanna fight?
- I'm hungry...
- You say something?
- Just for you...
- What!? (spoken when struck by a tremor)
- It won't go easy! (before Critical Edge)
- You're mine! (during Critical Edge)
- The battlefield is where I belong.
- Here you go!
- You seem strong...
- Go away!
- You think you're strong enough?
- Ready. Let's go!
- I lost! (During Ring Out)
- Too strong! (During Ring Out)
- Now... Taste this!
- Are you... stupid? (Taunt)
- It's over!
- Your... A pain! (Brave Edge)
- This will hurt!
- My mistake (Time out)
- Not my type!
- Just die!
- Ready...and go!
- I won't lose!
- What a waste....
- Say goodbye!
- No escape!
- Quick guarding....
- You're prescient!
In love with Riley Lind
A good friend of Mustafa Ahmed
Best Friends with Nina Lind
- Helen's Signature Color is Pink.
- Helen's eye color is a bright blue color.
- Helen is Russian American, so she doesn't have an accent.
- Since Helen is a futuristic character (along with Riley, Arkus and Mustafa), she would be 16 years old in the year 2020.
- Helen is the youngest member of the group she's 16.
- Helen is also the shortest member of the group. she is only 5'4".
- Helen and Riley both wield an Iai Blade (both of them had their weapons passed onto them by a family member).
- she sort of shares a similar trait with Michonne from The Walking Dead Series as she likes to keep her sword with her at all times.
- Helen has gone through a lot of changes in her appearance. Mainly her breast size is smaller than it originally was and her outfit went through a ton of redesigns
Old Designs of Helen
New Version of Helen Collins