- REDIRECT Template:UserCharacter (Old)
In Soulcalibur IV, his Soul lies Balance as for Soulcalibur V, his Soul lies Leadership
During the events of Soulcalibur IV, Arkus was a Young European man raised somewhere in Asia. He heard stories about Algol and how he was able to withstand the power of both Soul Edge & Soul Calibur and he had to see it for himself. He is on a quest to find both Soul Swords to see if the legends were true. once he got to the Tower of Remembrance, he has encountered Algol and eventually defeated him in a duel. Once Algol was defeated, he grasped both Soul Swords and now his name was engraved into history.
To Be Added
A Legend Reborn
Read the full story Here.
In Soulcalibur IV, Arkus appears to be have both European and Asian Descent but is shown to be wearing Asura armor showing that he was raised somewhere in Asia. In his 2p costume, he is wearing paladin armor.
In Soulcalibur V, he has been reincarnated and has a similar appearance like he did in Soulcalibur IV with the exception of having bright eyes and shorter hair. He is also more modern looking but still wields a weapon.
In Soulcalibur IV, Arkus was very cocky as of Soulcalibur V, Arkus II has a short temper and anger management. Based on his quotes and appearance, he is a very intimidating character too. Arkus II is a Chaotic Good Character
- You will die.
- Your time has come.
- See you in hell! (as he performing Critical Edge)
- It can't be! (ring out)
- How dare you! (ring out)
- This is... your grave!
- Is that all?
- Just a scratch.
- Just... die.
- Your life... ends here.
- Are you... scared? (taunt)
- Impossible! (guard burst)
- What the?! (caught by tremor)
- What?! I failed?! (time's up)
- Take this!
- Stop resisting!
- It's time
- You've tested my patience
- It's futile
- I'll kill you
- Now die!
- You are weak!
- No escape!
- Give up
Arkus wields a Zweihänder in both games. He holds his Zweihänder with both hands and can deal powerful attacks. However, his attacks are slow but he has good reach. He has the same moveset as Siegfried and is a Mid-Tier Character.
Great Sword (Soulcalibur IV)
This was his first weapon he used before he was rewarded the Requiem
Not much is known of how he had the Requiem, but it could be that Siegfried must of passed it down during his encounter.
When he finally defeated Algol, he got his hands on Soul Calibur in his ending in Story Mode. He uses it until he is able to become its final form.
When he activated Soul Calibur, he used it to defeat Nightmare.
This was his primary weapon that was passed down from his father. His version of the Ōdachi is reformed and has a green metallic blade.
- In both Soulcalibur IV and Soulcalibur V, Arkus and Arkus II were born during the Summer and Winter Solstice.
- Arkus II in Soulcalibur V is a reincarnation of the first Arkus as they both share the same name and look the same in both incarnations.
- Originally his weapon in Soulcalibur IV was the great sword, but later found a weapon that suited him better for his appearance. In Soulcalibur V, he wields an Ōdachi Sword that is also listed as Great Sword.
- Since Arkus II in Soulcalibur V is a Futuristic Character (along with Riley Lind, Helen Collins and Mustafa Ahmed), Arkus would be 25 in the year 2020.
- So far, Arkus is the only character that was in two games (even though his past incarnation was in the fourth game at the time)
- Arkus was once the Wielder of Soul Calibur
- Unlike the rest of the Brotherhood, Arkus II wore white robes before he was rewarded The Fallen
- Like Siegfried, Arkus II no longer wields Soul Calibur
- In Soulcalibur IV and V, Arkus has a European and Asian descent.
- Arkus is mononymous meaning he does not have a surname
- Arkus has a similar Critical Edge as Riley, He stabs his sword into the ground and a wave of Crystalline spikes come out from the ground.