Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "My name would become Legend....!!!..."
- — Leandra
Leandra Scott (リーンドラー・スコット, Rindora Sukotto) is a character in the Soul series. She made her first appearance in Soulcalibur IV and made her comeback in Soulcalibur:Rise of Legends, Later she came back in Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny and returned in Soulcalibur V, She later would be the main protagonist in Soulcalibur:Rise of Omega, This game would have a sequel named Soulcalibur:Rise of Omega - Back in Time where Leandra would be also one of the main protagonists.
In Soulcalibur IV in her soul lies Balance. as for Soulcalibur V in her soul lies: Vengeance
In Soulcalibur V's promotional material She is referred as: The Return of a Legend
Leandra's life started on the age of 12 as an apprentice to a Pirate.But after learning of Thomas's real identity she ran away from him, Now 24, she is an honorable and strong woman who has only one goal in her life- finding her brother and defeat Cervantes.
During the events of Soulcalibur IV and Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny Leandra had crossed many hardships, Battles and more, after the happenings she got her child her son Luke he had to be raised without a father but Leandra's personality got a bit changed after she aged for 17 years she was a more Leader then she was on 24 years of age and now she had become 41 and still a fighter that will never stop to reach her goals.
Soulcalibur IVShe is watching how Soul Edge and Soul Calibur are spinning around with energy gathering around the swords, Leandra runs towards the swords and grabs them. She sees the combined energy coming towards her and she activates Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, Leandra begins to float and flies towards the energies,slashing them away. She jumps off the high tower.At the tower's base, Leandra pulls Soul Calibur out of the ground and raises it up.
Her name will be engraved into history and will live on forever.
When the final battle against Nightmare is over she will walk towards him and she will say Its over, you have lost to me
Then Nightmare will raise up and try to attack her again and then Leandra will grab him and stabs her Longsword in his chest and will go up while her two swords circling around him he will drop down with the two swords stabbing him and will explode and destroy Nightmare
a black screen appears that says: This battle is over, But not my search for steven
After Leandra's final battle against Cervantes Leandra will put her Swords back into the holster on her back then she walks to him and pick up his swords and saying:
You didn't really thought that i would loose to you right.... Cervantes struggles to stand up but he could not
Leandra then will stab the swords of Cervantes into the ground as a token that he was defeated Cervantes will stand up and will try to attack Leandra once more (Then she slaps him down) while she say the words: Enough of this
Cervantes again falls down to the ground and Leandra walks off then a black screen will appear with the words
Would This be my last battle??........ Maby but you never know what the future brings"
Soul Edge Twin Blades:
|Soul Edge Twin Blades|
|Weapon type||Longsword & Pistol sword|
|Native skill||Impact Edge|
In a heavy long battle Cervantes used the Twin Blades trying to defeat the one who stood in his way but he lost, and they where stole by the one who defeated Cervantes: Leandra Scott. She took the Swords and swore to take revenge on Cervantes for killing her parents and capturing her Brother.
Leandra had trouble in the beginning getting control over the Twin Blades but she succeeded eventually. from the day she got control over Soul Edge, she has been practising harder for the confrontation with Cervantes again to defeat him with the same swords he used before.
She uses the same weapons as used in Soulcalibur IV the Soul Edge Twin Blades
Shining Moon Swords/The Master:
|The Master Dual Swords|
The Master Dual Swords
|Weapon type||Pistolsword & LongSword|
When Leandra met an old man named Edge Master she trained to become a more skilled warrior with the Dual Sword Technique after the training Leandra was rewarded with new Swords called The Master (Dual Pistol Swords), Leandra passed the Shining Moon Swords on to her son Luke
Leandra's fighting style is based to preform moves with two Swords, She has the Pistol-Sword is for serval shooting attacks while the LongSword can be used for short range attacks, When Leandra uses her swords together she is able to give some double hits with them she is also capable to do wall-hit moves when her opponent is close against a wall she can close him in to do a serval wall-hit attacks she is also capable to do some Spin-Attacks with both Swords.
Also Leandra can use her Swords to do a so-called Drill-Attack when she does doing that she will fly on to the opponent and will go straight into the opponents body what will give the opponent huge life loss and when she doing it right she can double her Drill-Attack into 2 stages depending on what move she will choose.
Her Swords also can preform some Fire-type attacks what will burn the opponent and will cost a large De-crease on the opponents Life-Gauge
Her fighting style is the same as used in Soulcalibur IV
Most of her attacks and moves didn't changed as well only the input for some moves has been changed
- Tower of Remembrance - Spiral of Time (Leandra's Home stage where she fights in Soulcalibur IV)
- Hall of the Warrior God (Leandra's stage in Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny)
- Tranquil Wasteland (Leandra's home stage where she fights in Soulcalibur V)
The costumes of Leandra are chosen because of her fighting style her first costume is a Blue/White goddess-like costume wich has goddess gauntlets and goddess greaves also the costume has been included with a quiver on her back and one shoulderpart, Her second costume is a Gold/Silver costume that was made for more speed and movement with 2 shoulderparts a breastplate and High boots and with short gloves this suit will give her extra speed to execute her moves more faster.
Her costumes in SCV are different then they where in SCIV her first costume is a knight-liking costume that she used in SCIV but this costume is greatly modified with a new breastplate a new pants and some other new parts. Her second costume has a western look with black/gold colors, it has a cowgirl hat and a long coat with on the back some stripes, and with a black pants with also stripes on it, with boots and gloves and somekind of brushes on the shoulders it finishes the costume.
Critical FinishScatter Blast: Leandra slams her opponent to the ground, throws the opponent into the air with her swords, and then teleports them to fire a Soul-Charged Bullet, which sends the opponent hurtling down to earth. Then she will say: Nothing can withstand this attack! (after battle) or The end (when in training mode).
Cresent Flame Shot: Leandra will charge her Pistol Sword to shoot a Fire-Charged Bullet on the opponent.
- This Attack can be done Twice in a row for double damage (with 2 full bars in the Gauge bar)
- Where the Truth Lies (Leandra's SCIV Theme Song)
- So Sad (Leandra's SCV Theme Song)
- Soulcalibur IV
- Soulcalibur:Rise of Legends (playable from start)
- Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny (playable from start)
- Soulcalibur V (playable from start)
- Soulcalibur:Rise of Omega (playable from start)
- Soulcalibur:Rise of Omega - Back in Time (playable from start)
- The Soulcalibur Chronicles (playable character/tag-battle partner)
- Soulcalibur:Legendary Battle (playable character)
- Ease of Use
- Attack Rate
- Ease of Use
- Attack Rate
- Is the second daughter of Evelyn and Eric Scott (after it was discovered that Leandra had an older sister)
- Has been raised and taught the arts of battle by Thomas
- Became friends with Xander Alondite, but after a few years Leandra and Xander lost contact with eachother
- Fell in love with the Apprentice after their battle (But he had already someone out there)
- Is seeing Shura as her eternal Rival
- Is the sister of Steven Scott (Later renamed into Acheron when she was meeting him again)
- Met an Oni-Neko named Sakura on one of her journey's and became good friends
- During the events of Soulcalibur IV and Soulcalibur V she had a relationship with Mitsurugi, She and Mitsurugi gained 2 Children Alexandra and Luke
- Seeing Cervantes as her Arch Enemy and still hunts for him
- Started to tell her Son about his father
- Takes responsibility for Pyrrha as somekind of a second mother
- Has a rivalry bond with Siegfried
- After the events of Soulcalibur IV, Leandra gave birth to her son Luke. (However Leandra never spoke about who luke's father was)
- Sacrificed herself to save Zane and Hitoschi
- Broke the evil link between Nightmare and her Son by destroying its Horn
- Has founded her lost Daughter again (after she got memoryloss she forgot about her existence)
- Had to meet Helen and Xie Tian and would become friends
- Made a new friendship with Kilina on one of her journey's as they travelled for a time with eachother
- Got knowledge of her lost sister Sirvandra
- Leandra's Soulcalibur IV voice actress was Michelle Ruff she is also knowed as the voice of Crimson Viper (from the Street Fighter series), in Soulcalibur V Leandra's voice is done by Jessica Straus she is also knowned as the voice of Juri Han (from the Street Fighter series.
- Learned to fight with 2 swords when she was 15 years
- Encountered the Apprentice and fought against him, After she aged for some years Leandra fought the Apprentice again in a Lightsaber Duel
- Trained Sakura to be a more better and stronger fighter
- Faced a creature named Cyro that was created by her (evil) Swords by draining her DNA for a serval years
- Discovered that her father in law and teacher was responseable for her parents death
- Stole the Soul Edge Twin Blades from Cervantes by winning her first battle
- Defeated her strongest opponent yet: A clone of herself that was created by Soul Edge. (she would battle her again after 17 years when she was resurrected by an evil wizard)
- Is also knowned as the "Legendary Dual Wielding Swords-Woman"
- Started to travelling with Xander Alondite
- After the birth of her son Luke, She began a new journey but also refuses to tell to her son the whereabouts of his father.
- Wears a Metal Face Mask after Nightmare damaged her left side of her face
- Encountered and fought against the Ninja Kinata, But the fight had no winner
- Has fought against master Assassin Ezio Auditore
- Wielded Soul Calibur only once when battleing against an army of malfested soldiers, When she had defeated them it vanished again
- When in battle with the new resurrected Nightmare, Leandra's weapon The Soul Edge Twin Blades where destroyed when Leandra try'd to defend herself against one of Nightmare's devastating attacks, Leandra forged a new weapon called The Shining Moon Swords, These Swords where passed on to Luke after Leandra received new Swords from Edge Master who are still in use by Leandra
- Became malfested when her son became the new nightmare, she became Leandra Omega
- Was sended back to earth by Elysium, Cause it wasn't her time yet
- Got Memoryloss (during the events of Soulcalibur IV) when she got an Accident while she was a mother of a Daughter (but her Daughter got to be stolen and Leandra didn't remembered her Birth anymore).
- Heard from Helen and Xie Tian that she had a Daughter but didn't believed them.
- Became Leader of a group named Wolf's Rain
- Fought with other Legendary Warriors under the command of Siegfried, Helen and Sakura against the Helios Army in Soulcalibur: Legendary Battle
- Saved an acient knight named Ivanca that was trapped for 300 years inside a creature named Ledge
- Bring it on!
- Get ready! (When performing a Critical Finish)
- Prepaire Youreself!
- I will not hesitate to kill you.
- I have bet my life of this sword.
- Fighting is not only way to settle this.
- I will not hold anything back.
- I'm sorry, but I cannot lose.
- Sleep... Eternally!
- Okay, get ready for this!
- Stay down!
- Brace yourself!
- This is the end!
- Even with the same moves it all depends on the user.
- None can withstand this attack!
- Only one can emerge the victor.
- Are you even trying?
- Don't move!
- Still kicking!
- What would you call true strength?
- All my strength!
- Stop struggling!
- I'm not playing.
- I saw that!
- Won't work!, Take This.
- Too late!
- Did you go easy on me?
- I must stay focused..
- You're so predictable.
- The end!
- My name would become legend.
- You're nothing.
- This is gonna hurt!
- You look nice and tough!
- Prepare to die! (when doing a critical edge)
- Nobody said life was easy.
- You were just too weak.
- You want to serve under me?
- Come back after some training!
- Sleep now!.
- You look nice and tough.
- Luke it's time to show my the things i've learned you.. (when fighting against Luke)
- I'll give you a lesson in humility.
- Too strong! (Spoken during Yoshimitsu's Critical Edge).
- You're not getting away! (taunting)
- Why you...!?
- Damn you! (Spoken during Algol's Sadalsuud Markab)
- Now retreat!
- Not again! (during ring out)
- This one's gonna hurt!
- Save your breath!
- Quit stalling!
- You got nerve!
- Just pathetic
- Eat steel!
- It seems youre not ready to give it all Luke.... (after defeating Luke)
- It's over!
- Lights out!
- I really really hate clones (spoken when defeating someone that uses her fighting style)
- Wide open!
- Face your death!
- Give it up!
- Ah....I can't believe this! (during time up)
- It's useless!
- What's this?! (when breaking defence barrier)