- — Sophia
Sophia's moveset is heavily based on her aunts' style, however with her original moves, it's strongly suggested that Sophia has little to no experience in battle. This is most visible in her stance, her guarding stance and her clumsy throws.
Sophia stabs her opponent thrice with her sword.
Sophia, means "wisdom" in Greek. This was the name of an early, probably mythical, saint who died of grief after her three daughters were martyred. Legends about her probably arose as a result of a medieval misunderstanding of the phrase Hagia Sophia "Holy Wisdom", which was the name of a large basilica in Constantinople.
- Granddaughter of Achelous, Nike, Mikhael and Elene
- Daughter of Ariadne and Lucius.
- Niece of Cassandra, Rothion and Sophitia
- Sister of Demetria and Matthias
- Cousin of Pyrrha and Patroklos.
Create A Soul Formula