- REDIRECT Template:UserCharacter (Old)
This page was made by me, Jessieninjaautism15, so nobody can edit this without my permission. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Jessie Parnell was a character who's first appearance was in Soulcalibur III as a created character.
Jessie is one of two characters to be autistic, the other character is Vincent.
Jessie is confirmed to be appearing in Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny, but her 1P costume is different, Stealing Amy's gothic lolita style. Born the youngest daughter of four daughters, she always gets attention, except when she has an "attitude".
According to family, Jessie was diagnosed with Aspergers Sydrome at age two, as well as being bullied at school.
Before Jessie heard of this, in Soulcalibur III, she wanted revenge on Maxi, for defeating and nearly killing one her friends.
What lies in her soul is Honesty and Corruption.
Mary Sue is an obsessive and caring. But sometimes, she and her friends go KILLING others, including her rival, Brittney Spears.
When Nightmare (not her father) nearly ate her friend, Andrikke, she became way too happy, until she became a host of soul edge. When Jessie learned that her enemies were claiming to be her false parents, she became very naive.
Unlike Tira, Mary Sue does not have a jolly side and a gloomy side.
Jessie was diagnosed with Aspergers Autism at age two, being able to read before the age of three.
When she was eight, following her parents' divorce (after 18 years), she and two of her older sisters were sent to live with foster parents, ( Cotopaxi: 2004- 2005, Cañon City: May, 2005- March 2007) returning to her dad, Scott, three months before her eleventh birthday.
It was November, 2007, that she claimed to have made five out of her nine friends, while she was in fifth grade.It was July, 2009, that Jessie bought a Chinese zodiac medallion, truly a time key, and learned that she was old enough to wield the HERPDERP heirloom, HERPDERP Shield.
Jessie discovered in September 2009, that the medallion she had was a time key, so she and her friends traveled back in time and landed in the late sixteenth century. When Jessie was finished preparing her summer retreat, she got word from Kara that Andrew had been knocked unconscious, she became emotionless and swore revenge on Maxi.
Jessie told them both that she swore on Maxi, for nearly killing Andrew.
So Jessie traveled with them to look for Maxi.
They headed for India, but Jessie was kidnapped by an elderly ninja named Toki.
Toki trained Jessie the ways of the ninja, but did not keep Jessie as prisoner.
Jessie returned to Kilik and Xianghua and continued her search for Maxi.
Jessie found Andrew's unconscious body at Cañon City Middle School, so she carried his body to her apartment. She found out why he had passed out. He had become a host of Soul Edge.
While traveling with Cassandra, Jessie learned that she was claimed to be the only child of her former enemies.(But...that's impossible...how?)
Then, she saw an illusion of her past self, from four years ago.
(I know what I must do, now...)
Jessie knew that she had no time, she must destroy Soul Edge, if to save her friend and regain her long lost memories.
Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
Jessie is seen the Shuri castle in chapter 10-1 where she is crying, desperately trying to wake her biological mother (Taki) and father (Maxi) from unconsciousness. Since it is thundering, and Jessie thinks she's now an orphan, She runs away. Andrew runs up to the unconscious biological parents and tries to wake them up, in order to tell them that Jessie ran away. Both of them wake up, and Cassandra, who was with Andrew at the time, tells Taki that Jessie got scared and ran away. Then Taki, who is very concerned about Jessie, calls a meeting of all Okinawan people and command them to search for Jessie. Later at 10-2, Amy and her older stepsister, Reika, as well as Raphael, are seen protecting Jessie from the thunder. Jessie and Amy are training, having a good time. Then, a loud bang on Reika's bedroom door, Kilik demanding to come in to retrieve Jessie. In 10-3, the player has to fight Amy and Reika, and if the player wins, Kilik will be able to retrieve Jessie. In 11-1, Jessie sees her biological parents, who are still alive, and runs to hug them, crying tears of joy, telling them, "Please don't scare me like that again, I was so worried about you." Then, Taki and Maxi promise their daughter they won't do it again.
Jessie returns to Kilik and Xianghua with the news that she has destroyed Soul Edge.
Xianghua tells Jessie that her friends were concerned about her and Kilik tells her that her friends are waiting and that she should hurry. She reunites with her friends, Maxi comes approaching, running after Andrew.
(Jessie strikes her rapier through Maxi's stomach)
Maxi: You...idiot girl.
(Maxi dies, Jessie and her friends walk away)
(Maxi misses the swing that was meant for Andrew)
Jessie: Oops. That was a dang mistake.
Maxi: Ahhh, Crap!
(Jessie and her friends walk off)
(Maxi hits Andrew with his nunchuk, Screen fades to white, Jessie and Andrew are seen at Xianglian's grave.)
Jessie: Are you okay dude?
Andrew: Only knocked out for five seconds. What an idiot.
(Jessie sees Xianghua and Kilik with Maxi and Taki)
Andrew: I am so sorry that they betrayed you.
Jessie: Andrew, can I rip his head off?
Andrew: Yeah...h...here's my nunchuk.
(Andrew hands Jessie his nunchuk)
(Jessie runs after Maxi)
Jessie: Good thing Andy is still alive, Punk!
(Maxi notices Jessie running after him)
Maxi: Oh, Crap...
Xianghua: What's wrong, Maxi?
(Xianghua sees Jessie running after Maxi)
Jessie: Die! Die a painful death!
(Jessie summons Blue Demon and Red Demon)
(Red demon flies into Maxi's body, while Blue Demon files into Taki's body.)
Jessie: *laughs* There's no escape from my curse now, you idiots. *laughs*
Now that Maxi has obtained Soul Edge, he can finally defeat Astaroth, but Kilik is seen flying to the ground. Astaroth appears with Taki in his right arm. "Give me Soul Edge!" Astaroth commands, as he tosses Taki aside. Jessie is seen, on one of them pillars, saying to herself, "No, do not give him Soul Edge." As the power of Soul Edge enters Maxi's body, Jessie runs and knocks Maxi unconscious. The memories from her past come back to her. Then Soul Edge appears saying, "Jessie Parnell, why do you wish to destroy me? Do you want to be eaten?" Jessie replies,"You better answer why you killed me and my guards in the past. Was it because you were jealous of the revenge I needed for my uncle?" Soul Edge answers, "I only eat souls, That is why I killed you. You were pure. You had the best soul around." Then Jessie grabs the sword, saying, "After what you did to Father, do you really think you should let darkness enter him?" Then Jessie snaps the sword, saying, "I don't think so!" The screen fades to white with Taki's voice saying, "Thank you Jessie." Then, the text only epilogue says: Jessie lived a life with her biological parents.
This ending is a parody of Maxi's ending in one way:
Xianghua is replaced with Taki.
- Here I come!
- Idiotic Punk!
- Ok, here we go.
- Effort, Talent...they are meaningless.
- Who...are you?
- Whatever this is, I will destroy Soul Edge.
- I sense it...Soul Edge is near.
- *sighs* This is messed up.
- For every death Astaroth has caused, I will not forgive him! (In Jessie's story mode)
- I will not yield.
- The blade is to be destroyed, I will not yield.
- Well, at least your stance is great.
- Andrew, what on earth have you done? (In Jessie's story mode)
- Taki, this is strange...you and Maxi bein' nice to me? (In Jessie's story mode)
- You and Astaroth tryin' to kidnap me? I don't think so, Tira. (In Jessie's story mode)
- I hope this is the right path for me...
- Soul Edge, get out of Andy's body! (In Jessie's story mode)
- So, they may be my true parents...well then. (In Jessie's story mode)
- La di da di da di da...
- What a loser.
- Hey man, we be cool, okay? (After realizing a perfect with Yun-Seong)
- What in the world?
- Kilik, tell me the truth, is Maxi really my father?! (In Jessie's story mode)
- Everyone, you came to support me?
- Sisters, please show me the way...
- This may be dangerous, but I'll brave it out!
- Okay, I won. *laughs*
- This is bull crap!
- I failed...
- I lost? How could I lose?
- I'm sorry, Hephaesteus...
- Damn it...
Jessie says, "Your life ends here!", then Jessie kicks the opponent in the face, then summons a spell to bring a failboat to fall unto the opponent and ruptures their inner organs. She then laughs silently and put a bomb that looks like justin bieber beside the boat and runs away. It explodes and the screen says "Boomboom finish"
- As a result of having been reborn 1 year later, Jessie had a lot of memories of her true parents.
- In the twenty-first century, Jessie is 13, but in the sixteenth century, Jessie is 15.
- Before the events of Soulcalibur III, back in 1584, Jessie was lost and her parents were crazed with worry. They were wondering where she was. Kyam, told Taki, who was 22 at the time, and Maxi, who was 21, to search for her. None of the adults knew that Jessie, 8 years old at the time, was playing with a battered ninja sword, which was Battledorei in disguise and a battered nunchuk, which was actually Maracas. They found her in her bedroom playing with the weapons. Taki, Maxi, and Kyam were relieved to see that Jessie was safe. At age 11, Jessie was killed by Soul Edge(male) forcing Taki to use the tdeath scythe that she possessed, to have Jessie be reborn in America, 1996. Jessie, in Soulcalibur IV recovered her memories by a cat named Motokikan Ying-Yang.
- Jessie's favorite color is blue. She wears all blue in the Soul series.
- Jessie is a fan (2009) of ICP (Insane Clown Posse) and Tekken 6
- Jessie is aspergers autistic. She has had that disability ever since she was 89 (both 1578 and 1998)
- Daughter and only child of Taki.
- Daughter and only child of Maxi.
- Friend and ally of Cassandra, Kilik, and Xianghua.
- Possibly the granddaughter of Toki.
- Possibly the niece of Kyam.