Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marja Xie (マルヤ・シエ, Maruya Shie) is a fan character created by Hyper Zergling for the Soul series of fighting games that appears in Soul Calibur: Circle of Legends and Soul Calibur: Blades of War. She can be created in Soul Calibur V's Character Creation.
Marja was born in an abandoned castle, with only her mother, Helen, to care for her. In the first years of her life, her mother was the only other person she knew. Eventually, her mother hired servants who would also keep Marja company. Having been confined to a single location all her life, the girl eventually questioned her mother as to why she wouldn't let her out of the castle; Helen would always refuse to give her the true reason, but decided to let her daughter roam to local villages provided she wore a piece of translucent cloth to hide her eyes. A few months after Marja's sixteenth birthday, her mother left the castle with most of her mercenaries in order to travel to Europe to fight the increasing number of malfested.
Soul Calibur: Circle of Legends
Soul Calibur: Blades of War
- "Red Dragon"
Soul Calibur V
- You don't stand a chance.
- Man, what a drag.
- How's this?
- No way! - spoken when an enemy breaks her guard
- Seriously!? - spoken when an enemy escapes her throw
- Now what?
- Get lost!
- Shut up!
- I missed?
- That's a wrap.
- Oh yeah.
- You're so lame!
- Dammit! So pathetic... — Spoken upon losing a Time Out.
- What the...?! — Spoken during a Guard Burst and when hit by a tremor.
- You're mine!
- (sarcastic)You're such a pain. — Taunt
- Bye now.
- Ah Hell! — Spoken during a Ring Out.
- This is bad! — Spoken during a Ring Out.
- Over here!
- Quick strike!
- No way!
- I messed up. — Spoken when KO'd by Ivy's "Embrace of Guilt"
- Not bad.
- You like?
- Yeah, yeah.
- Want more?
- Outta my sight!!
- Such a pain~! — Spoken during Yoshimitsu's Critical Edge
- Not good! — Spoken during Algol's Sadalsuud Markab
- That's enough of that for one day!
- That... didn't suck.
- That wasn't bad. Not great, but hey!
- Boo-hoo! Stop your pouting already!
- Ugh... — When performing "Departure in Fire" throw.
- Damn! So pathetic... - spoken when timed out