- "Doubts and fears will sabotage one's victory."
- — Draenei Carmella
Draenei Carmella (ダラエネイ カーメラ, Daraenei Kāmera) is a original character.
- Carmella is much wise and circumspect.
- During the battle she relies first of all on intelligence and strategy.
- I'm not played in "World Of Warcraft", but I like Draenei race.
- Carmella appears in Soul Calibur game much later than Aletta. She was created for different fighting style, but become a regular character, as her sister.
- Draenei Aletta her sister twin.
- Demon Sanya become her comrade after the Demon saved Draenei sisters from Lexa.
- Lexa become Carmella's rivals, when she obtain Soul Edge and lost herself.
- Angelina is apprentice of Carmella.
Games and Media
Draenei Carmella appears in such games as:
Inspiration and resemblance
List of characters influenced the image of Draenei Carmella:
- Draenei race (World Of Warcraft)
Draenei twin sisters - Aletta and Carmella get in Earth world through the magic portal. Since then they try to return to their world. One day Carmella hears a legend of two swords possessing magic ability. "Maybe it helps to open the portal for us?". Sisters have started their search.
Read "Soul Edge Versus Soul Calibur".
Ending of Soul series
Unfortunately, Draenei sisters have not been able to find a way to return to their home world. They remained in the human world. Aletta began to visit the Colisseum, where she becomes the undefeated champion of underground fights. None of the people could not be compared with her ability to handle a sword. And Carmella accepted to the academy, where for many years she taught philosophy and fencing. But despite the humility of their fate, the sisters never lost hope of ever returning to home.
Draenei Carmella use Ivy's fighting style.
Whips the opponent and starts an alchemist spell to trap the opponent in a ball, splits the blade up into small pieces, and shoots them into the opponent.
Carmella grabs her opponent and, as her sword shatters, parts of it stick to the opponent's body, making them levitate and fly. While in air, the sword pieces slash her opponent several times until the shards slam her opponent to the ground. At the beginning of the animation, she says "All end this! Brace yourself!" and the animation closes with her saying, "I got you now!".
Ease of Use, Power, Attack Rate, Speed, Reach.
- "Man reaches out to the realm of the Gods."
- — Narrator
"Unblessed Soul" (Soulcalibur).
Soulcalibur IV / Broken Destiny
- Now atone for your sins.
- Strength does not always lead to the truth.
- Let's get this fight started.
- Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
- I won't let you.
- You're good.
- All end this.
- Brace yourself.
- One hit is all I need!
- Try to stop this!
- No chance.
- Now you stay down!
- I'm not holding back!
- Doubts and fears will sabotage one's victory.
- A splendid show of skill.
- I got you now.
- Tomorrow's victory starts with a heart of steel.