- "You think you're strong enough?"
- — Draenei Aletta
Draenei Aletta (ダラエネイ アレッタ, Daraenei Aretta) is a original character.
- Aletta is powerful and little rude.
- During the battle she relies first of all on a physical strength.
- I'm not played in "World Of Warcraft", but I like Draenei race.
- Aletta was the first of draenei sisters, and from the beginning she don't have even name. She called "Draenei".
- Draenei Carmella her sister twin.
- Demon Sanya become her comrade after the Demon saved Draenei sisters from Lexa.
- Lexa become Aletta's rivals, when she obtain Soul Edge and lost herself.
- Demian is apprentice of Aletta.
Games and Media
Draenei Aletta appears in such games as:
Inspiration and resemblance
List of characters influenced the image of Draenei Aletta:
- Draenei race (World Of Warcraft)
Draenei twin sisters - Aletta and Carmella get in Earth world through the magic portal. Since then they try to return to their world - Argus. One day Carmella hears a legend of two swords possessing magic ability. "Maybe it helps to open the portal for us?". Sisters have started their search.
Read "Soul Edge Versus Soul Calibur".
Later she become a mentor of young demon Demian.
Ending of Soul series
Unfortunately, Draenei sisters have not been able to find a way to return to their home world. They remained in the human world. Aletta began to visit the Colisseum, where she becomes the undefeated champion of underground fights. None of the people could not be compared with her ability to handle a sword. And Carmella accepted to the academy, where for many years she taught philosophy and fencing. But despite the humility of their fate, the sisters never lost hope of ever returning to home.
Aletta use Siegfried's fighting style.
Aletta uses her sword to knock the opponent in the air and brings them down. She then powers up the sword by raising it into the sky. As the foe stands up, she slashes her blade through them vertically, sending crystals everywhere as the opponent drops dead, consumed by blue flames.
Aletta raises hers sword above hers head and stabs it into the ground. This causes a trail of crystal spikes to appear in the direction of hers opponent.
Ease of Use, Power, Attack Rate, Speed, Reach.
- "The duelers carve their souls into their swords to fend for their lives."
- — Narrator
"Horangi Arirang" (Soul Blade).
Soulcalibur IV / Broken Destiny
- Efforts and talents, they are meaningless.
- Determination does not equal strength.
- I shall have my revenge!
- Let's do this!
- So you wanna fight?
- Death to the weak!
- I'm hungry...
- You say something?
- Just for you...
- It won't go easy!
- You're mine!
- The battlefield is where I belong.
- Here you go!
- You seem strong...
- Go away!
- You think you're strong enough?
- Ready. Let's go!
- I lost! (during ring out)
- Too strong! (during ring out)
- Now... Taste this!
- Are you... stupid?
- It's over!
- Your... A pain!
- This will hurt!
- My mistake.