- "Tomorrow's victory starts with a heart of steel."
- — Angelina
Angelina (アンジェリーナ, Anjerīna) is a original character.
Angelina made her first appearance in Soulcalibur V.
- Angelina is a daughter of Demon Sanya and Lexa.
- She's a serious and curious. That's why she went to his father's footsteps and went to the human world.
- Draenei Carmella was her mentor.
- Angelina took hers strength pover from Nemesis, which before death has given her divine weapons (Judgment Day).
- Demon Sanya - father
- Lexa - mother
- Demian - twin brother
- Nexus - grandfather
- Abaddon - uncle
- Abigor - uncle
- Bloodian - uncle
- Lily - her queen
- Draenei Carmella - mentor
- Jessica - best friend
- Fortune - best friend
- Nemesis - enemy
Games and Media
Angelina appears in such games as:
Long before Soul Blade
Read "The Legend Of Demon Sanya".
Angelina was born and raised in the Nether World. In spite of hers demonic nature, Angelina inherited the rebellious temper of hers father. She never met her father.
Ending of Soul series
With the mighty weapon of the Gods, which Angelina received from Nemesis, she destroyed cursed sword once and for all. The world was saved from the curse of Soul Edge. The bodies of the victims (Malfested) have been cleared. For this act, the Supreme Gods have appointed Angelina to the keepers of order and balance.
"Father, finally I understood what you wanted to do".
And she smiled.
Angelina use Leixia's fighting style.
Judgment Day is a magic weapon, which Angelina pover from Nemesis, which before death. This weapon is mimic some weapons:
- Hilde: It has a dark blue color on the scabbard and the handle of the lance, while the sword and spear has the Soul Calibur weapon design.
- Ivy: It has a similar look to Ivy's Soul Calibur weapon from Soulcalibur IV and Broken Destiny, but with a different handle.
- Leixia: Nemesis uses the same Soul Calibur weapon design as Xianghua.
- Natsu: It has a similar look to one of Taki's weapons, Kris Naga, but recolored blue.
- Pyrrha & Pyrrha Ω: It is the same as Patroklos' Soul Calibur weapon set.
- Tira: It looks similar to Tira's weapon, Bifrost.
- Viola:It has a similar look to the Master (Crystal Ball), but brighter and with a light blue color.
Bless of Succubus
Angelina launches her opponent into the air, and slashes him/her three times while jumping and whirling in a circular motion. After landing, she strikes a pose, surrounded by lotus petals and shimmering light.
Translucent crystal wings appear in her back, she then hovers above the ground, surrounded by multicolor light, while her opponent gets hit nineteen times by an invisible force. This always hits the opponent regardless of range or positioning, and can only be avoided by guarding.
Ease of Use, Power, Attack Rate, Speed, Reach.
- "If life is a battle, then a duel is the epitome of one's life."
- — Narrator
"Wings of Sorrow" (Soulcalibur V).
- Let's get this fight started.
- Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
- I won't let you.
- You're good.
- All end this.
- Brace yourself.
- One hit is all I need!
- Try to stop this!
- No chance.
- Now you stay down!
- I'm not holding back!
- Doubts and fears will sabotage one's victory.
- A splendid show of skill.
- I got you now.
- Tomorrow's victory starts with a heart of steel.