Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- REDIRECT Template:UserCharacter (Old)
Note: DO NOT TAMPER WITH AT ALL. ANYONE WHO DOES CAN RESULT IN BEING REPORTED. Thank you!
Iasos (Greek: Ιασός, Iasós; Japanese:快適さの女神, Kaiteki-sa no megami) is a fictional character in the Soul series of fighting games. She is the alternate version of Marina with the same moveset and makes her debut appearance in Soulcalibur V.
Like Elysium, Iasos is a spirit of fierce judgement. She is solely focused on her intention to destroy Soul Edge, and it's wielder. While she is seemingly benevolent of nature, she is almost careful in her pursuit of her ultimate destiny, willing to take anything she needs, in order to fulfill it.
Iasos was a minion of Elysium.
"Oh, dear Marina, I can help you to save your grandfather." And in an instant, Marina was in a trance, unknowing of the Angel's true intentions.
"I am..." Marina started as she transformed.
And so, Iasos began her crusade against Soul Edge.
Iasos's fighting style is similar to Jessie's but with a few changes. Her evade and counterattack patterns are more deceptive since she can burst into light whilst evading. Her mother's signature aerial throws are present as well, but they are more difficult to perform especially when using them to end a combo.
Amaterasu's Sun Burst
Iasos will burst into light, possess her opponent's body, then Amaterasu will fly from the heavenly temple then attack the opponent from the chest up. Then Iasos will fly out and blast her opponent.
- In me, place all of your trust.
- Behold! I will lead you to the truth.
- I am... No one at all. - spoken when engaging in battle against Xiba, Natsu, Leixia
- Soul Edge MUST be destroyed! - spoken when engaging in battle against Nightmare, Iblis
- I warn you.
- Stand back!
- Light... This world!
- Just obey...
- Stand... In line.
- I maintain... Order!
- Feel my... Power!
- Follow... Me!
- Huhu... Succumb!
- I'm justice.
- It's over.
- Accept your fate.
- Infinite... Power!
- Obey... Me! - taunt
- You... Will perish. - taunt against Iblis
- This is meaningless! - spoken when ring out.
- Why do you resist your savior? - spoken when ring out.
- I welcome you... To the pure world I have forged - spoken during Critical Edge.
- In music, Iasos is the angel of Comfort.
- Strangely, Iasos shares the same quotes as Elysium.