- "Good to see you finally"
- — Agathe
Agathe is a benevolent woman and a loving mother. Dispite of her torment since her childhood, she never took part in any violence and refuted quite acts of wickedness to whoever. Agathe advocated down from her benevolence and its integrity by vowing to make better the days of the people she love.
- Agathe is the french version of Agatha, a name derived from the Ancient Greek word ἀγαθός (agathos), wich means good.
- Despite her Breton origin, she does not possess Breton first name because of the union of Brittany and France in 1532 which prohibited the Breton first names.
- Her name is from her paternal great grandmother who bore the same first name, similarly given also in Germany. At this time it was common to have the same name as its grandparents.
- Due to of the union of Brittany and France in 1532, she's french and not breton.
|Main Characters in Xx St33L xX's Stories|
|Abigaïl | Abraham | Agathe | Ailis | Céphéide | Duncan | Edward | Elen (Initial Form, Margherita / Banshee) | Élisabeth | Gabrielle (Initial Form, æ Gabrielle) | Gabrielle ß | Hannelore | Hazze | Iliatilda | Junichi | Loïc | Louise | Lyana (Azalæ) | Marc | Neizvestno (Initial Form, Unknown) | Nylla | Ölüm | Rose | Séverine (Anémone) | Sofia (Initial Form, Angelle) | Ulrich | Victor|