- "You filthy dog !"
- — Élisabeth to Victor
In Soulcalibur III, she is referred to as She Who Seeks Her Lost Life.
- Despite her Breton origin, she does not possess Breton first name because of the union of Brittany and France in 1532 which prohibited the Breton first names.
- Due to the union of Brittany and France in 1532, she's french and not breton.
- Her name is from her maternal great grandmother who bore the same first name. At this time it was common to have the same name as its grandparents.
- It's also possible that her name is from the one that choose Elen for her sister name.
- Despite her presence in Soulcalibur III, her timeline takes place 30 years ago.
- Daughter of Elen and Victor.
- Granddaughter of Mari and Erwann.
- Wife of Edward.
- Mother of Agathe and Ulrich.
- Traveled with Abraham, Duncan, Edward and Nylla.
- Traveled and lived with Wandeline and her family.
Élisabeth is the french version of Elizabeth, a name derived from the Hebrew name אֱלִישֶׁבַע (Elisheva), which means for Eli (My Goodness) and Sheva (Oath).
The family name Hascoet comes from an old breton name "Hoiarn-Scoe"t wich means "Shield" (Scoet) and "Iron" (Hoiarn).
|Main Characters in Xx St33L xX's Stories|
Abigaïl | Abraham | Agathe | Céphéide | Duncan | Edward | Elen (Marguerite / Banshee) | Élisabeth | Gabrielle (æ Gabrielle) | Gabrielle ß | Hannelore | Hazze | Iliatilda | Loik | Louise | Neizvestno (Unknown) | Nylla | Ölüm | Séverine | Sofia (Angela) | Takeo | Ulrich | Victor
|Minor Characters in Xx St33L xX's Stories|