Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Role in Soulcalibur: Lost Swords
The Drakes are skeletons of once living warriors, who now roam the battlefield with armors and weapons seeking someone to fight. They appear in various types and only in two specific limited time events. The player must fight them in order to achieve great quantity of experience.
The Drakes vary in color, weapon and size:
- Small Gold Drake: Appears in the "Gold Drake" event, its a golden skeleton that is so small, that even some attacks may not reach it. It uses Raphael's fighting style
- Medium Gold Drake: Appears in the "Gold Drake" event, it is a golden skeleton with an average human's size. It uses Pyrrha's fighting style.
- Large Gold Drake: Appears in the "Gold Drake" event, its a golden skeleton larger than any other character in the game, so much, that some of his attacks may not hit the player. It uses Nightmare's fighting style.
- King Gold Drake: Appears in the "Gold Drake" event, it a golden skeleton with the same size of the Large Gold Drake, its stronger and has a crown. It uses Astaroth's fighting style.
- Small Silver Drake: Appears in the "Silver Drake" event, it is a silver skeleton with the same size as the Small Gold Drake. It uses Patroklos' fighting style.
- Medium Silver Drake: Appears in the "Silver Drake" event, its a silver skeleton with average size. It uses Mitsurugi's fighting style.
- Large Silver Drake: Appears in the "Silver Drake" event, its a silver skeleton larger than any other character in the game. It uses Aeon's fighting style.
- Ah, this'll be easy.
- Alright, I'm gonna enjoy this!
- Now... stay down!
- I can feel it! - Critical Edge
- Yeah! - Critical Edge
- I'm... the best! - taunt
- Try again!
- Piece of crap!
- This is gonna hurt!
- Come on now!
- What?! - Damage
- No fair! - Guard Burst
- What's going on? - tremor
- I'll get you next time. - time's up
- That's gonna leave a mark!
- I don't even know my own strength!
- There's more where that came from!
- I might have a position open for ya.
- Some colorful skeletons appear in one of Soulcalibur: Lost Swords' trailer. But its unknown if they were Drakes.
- They appearence is that of the DLC Skeleton Costume from Soul Calibur V.
- They use male "Scoundrel" voice set from Soul Calibur V's Creation mode.