Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The job list is based from Soulcalibur III.
Beginning Stats of Barbarian
- The Dancer has the lowest vitality and strength out of all the Job Classes. This means the player is at an immense disadvantage when using this class no matter how high their level. Weapon effects such as hightened defense and auto guard impact are essential for survival. Especially, if facing Agave who has bolstered attack which allow her to destroy her opposition (you) with ease. The same goes with Strife himself for he wields Soul edge as a Sword Master.
- While using the Dancer, its best or rather, safer to use Xianghua's style which allows you to stun your opponent with a tremor and follow up with several other attacks.
Knight's Beginning Stats
- Katana & Shuriken
- Chinese Sword
- Chinese Blade
- Grieve Edge
- Steel Fan
- Iron Sword
- Sword & Shield
- Wave Sword
Sword Master's Beginning Stats
- There were originally going to be five more job classes, including Coward, Noble, Beastmaster, Warrior, & Clown. Their unique quotes would have been;
- "How did I end up in this situation?"
- "Why did things end up this way?"
- "Hmm, this is a chance to gain some recognition."/"It looks like this is an opportunity to make a name for myself."
- "Does this mean I will live a long life?"/"Does this mean you wish me a long life?"
- "Bow before me!"
- "Did you really think that you could defeat me?"/"Did you really expect to defeat one of noble blood?"
- "You wanted a chance to take me on, did you not?"
- "Who did you think your dealing with, insolent cur?"
- "I am the greatest warrior in the world!"
- "Run away, & spread word of my power!"
- "I thought you were a great warrior. I'm dissapointed!"
- "You can't even beat an old man/woman like me!"
- "You think you can get away?
- "Humans or beasts, the basics are all the same."
- "Animals offer more challenge than you."
- "Your [pathetic] moves are way too easy to track."
- "And that's the end of the show!"
- "I hope you had fun!"
- "It's going to take a lot more than that to be part of the show!"
- "Why mess with an old clown/hag like me?"
- The proof of this can be found [], & they can only be used through hacks. It is unknown what their CAS weapons or Soul Weapons would have been.