Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Death to all those who oppose me."
- — Aurelia
Aurelia Dichalla Dolce Dalkia (オーレリア・ジカルハ・ドルシェ・ダルキア Ōreria Jikaruha Dorushe Darukia?) is a fictional character in Namco's Soul series of fighting games. She appears in Soulcalibur III's side-quest mode Chronicles of the Sword as the queen of one of the empires and final boss of Chronicle 12. She's also an unlockable Bonus Character in the main game. She represents the "Sickle" Create-a-Fighter discipline.
As a woman of considerable wealth, Aurelia dresses in a regal manner. As a Queen, she wears a dress befitting a monarch. Gold is a prominent colour in her costume which resembles a royal gown. Her crown is decorated with an elaborate golden metal piece that resembles thorns. She wears white gloves, a dark belt decorated with gold circles and a diamond necklace.
Her appearance compliments her royal origins, while the golden themes found within her costume imply a woman of greed and vanity.
Aurelia was one of the concubines of the King of Dalkia, and due to her status she was not capable of gaining any inheritance after the king's death. At some point she began a secret relationship with the leader of the Dalkian Army and the king's personal guard, Roin, and together they plotted the King's death through poisoned food.
After the king's death, Aurelia quickly seized control of the kingdom. Suspicion was raised against her, since the death was still unresolved and it was too sudden, but Aurelia received help from Roin and the army and she successfully obtained leadership of Dalkia.
After that, Aurelia spent most of the chronicles in Dalkia's castle, sending troops against the player's army and giving comments on their victories. Finally, in Chronicle 12, the player assaults the capital Revless and Aurelia confronts them as the last boss, after Roin's attempt at fending them off at the castle's entrance. Aurelia's fall dictates Dalkia's defeat and the end of the war.
- You dare to get in my way, fool!
- Out of my sight, you pathetic cur!
- Curse your weakness in your afterlife.
- Death to all those who oppose me.
- I shall take you on myself.
- Is playtime over now?
- You shall burn in hell.
- Get up.
- This is...the end!
- What? Is this the best I can do?!
- So, you've come!
- Worthless servant of Strife, you shall pay with your blood... for daring to defy me!
- Give it up!
- Shut up!
- Time to die!
- You're open!
- How irritating!
- You're not going anywhere!
- You fool!
- How pathetic!
- How pathetic.
- How's that?
- Aurelia's entire costume is made from Create-a-Fighter parts, but her body build is unique.
- Aurelia also has two different costumes, unlike other bonus characters throughout the series whose costumes highly resemble their first one.
- Despite wearing a diamond shaped choker in her artwork, Aurelia doesn't wear it in the game. The choker does make an appearance in later games known as Ruby Necklace which can be used in creation.
- In Chronicles of the Sword, Aurelia is the boss of Chronicle 12, and marks the end of the first half of the story. She also appears commenting events on some chronicles' starts.
- The Jurakudai Villa (Setsuka's stage) serves as Aurelia's castle interior during her boss battle.
- Aurelia's Destined Battle during Quick Play is Ivy.
- Aurelia's Guard Impact is identical to Spawn's Guard Impact in Soulcalibur II.
- Aurelia and any custom characters using her style (sickle), are the only characters in Soulcalibur III who do not have access to an unblockable attack. The only unblockable attack she has is only accessible from Soul Charge.
- Aurelia's weapon Black Widow is also the 4th weapon that Ivy uses in Soulcalibur Legends.
- It is possible to create Aurelia in Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny. Because her crown is not available, she wears an ordinary crown. She uses Ivy fighting style and wields the Dream Blade.
|Bonus characters in the Soul series|
|Soulcalibur II||Lizardman • Assassin • Berserker|
|Soulcalibur III||Abelia • Arthur • Aurelia • Revenant • Greed • Miser • Valeria • Hualin • Lynette • Girardot • Luna • Demuth • Chester • Strife|
|Soulcalibur IV||Angol Fear • Scheherazade • Shura • Ashlotte • Kamikirimusi|