Auguste is a minor character that appears in the Story mode of Soulcalibur IV. He is one of Raphael's servants, and a non-playable character that fights with Yun-seong's style and his Weapon, Ramdao. He wears a wolf head over his face, and appears in Raphael's ending, along with Marienbard. During the ending, they are both killed by Raphael by having their throats slit.
Soul Calibur IV
- Shut up and come on!
- Fight like your life depends on it.
- Okay, okay, how mighty you are.
- I wouldn't if I were you! (when attacking)
- Shut up!
- Effort does not equal victory, dumb ass!
- I don't have time for corpses.
- Have fun in the afterlife.
- You better keep me amused.
- Dumb ass!
- Nothing is happening.
- Master? Raphael?
- Dang...I lost
- You stink
- You want me to apologise or something?
- What are you, a crybaby?
- I'll break your skull!
- You irritate me!
- Prepare for a funeral... (Critical Finish).
Soul Calibur IV
Style: Yun Seong
Head: Werewolf [3-7-25]
Neck: Guardian's Neck Cloth [7-8-10]
Upper Body: Worker's Shirt [3-18-25/9-40-25/4-5-19/0-1-19]
Arm: Asura Bracelets [5-42-25/5-10-25/2-7-17]
Lower Body: Slacks [1-10-16]
Voice: Male Voice 4 Pitch: +0
Hair Color: Any
Eye Color: Any
Skin Color: [3-3-3]
Base Equipment Color: [0-1-1]
- Although he does appear and gets killed by Raphael in his ending, in Amy's ending (which is a parody of Raphael's), Jacqueline is featured instead with the same animations and dialogue. It's unknown who Raphael killed between them.
- In Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny, he is called by Marienbard in Chapter 9-3, but he is never seen.
- He uses Yun-Seong's fighting style, but is a little weaker than him because he is fought in story mode while he is wearing weak clothing.
- Oddly enough, Auguste still can be created in Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny.
- Raphael is a vampire, yet werewolves and vampires are often considered opposites and enemies. However, the mask may be just that, a mask, and Auguste is not a werewolf at all. This is highly probable because he does not have fur on the rest of his skin.
- Unlike Marinebard and Jaqueline, his appearance does not change from when Raphael first fights him to when he is on Raphael's side.
- He is similar to Tekken's King, as he wears an animal mask with its mouth open. Though, unlike King, Auguste wears a wolf mask where King wears a Jaguar Mask and even more unlike King, Auguste speaks in a human language where King speaks in Growls.