Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Astral Chaos is a realm that exists in the Soulcalibur series. It is one of the two realms to appear, the other being the regular human realm. The Astral Realm is the home realm of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, and as such the swords exist in both realms simultaneously.The Night Terror is the personification of the Astral Chaos itself.
Astral Chaos stages
- Valencia Port- Chaos (Soul Edge)
- Chaos (Soul Calibur)
- Tartaros (Soul Calibur II)
- Lost Cathedral - Ruin (Soul Calibur III)
- Chaos - Spiritual Realm (Soul Calibur III)
- Denevér Castle: Eye of Chaos (Soul Calibur V)
- Astral Chaos (Soul Calibur V)
- Astral Chaos: Pathway (Soul Calibur V)
- Tower of Glory: Spiral of Good and Evil (Soul Calibur V)
- Tower of Glory: Most Holy Dichotomy (Soul Calibur V)
- Utopia of the Blessed (Soul Calibur V)
- It is the home realm of Soul Edge/Inferno and Soul Calibur/Elysium, thus they always reside here and also exist in the normal world at the same time.
- Edge Master, Cassandra, Necrid, Night Terror,and Algol currently reside here. With Algol wishing to take control of the realm. According to Lost Swords, Sophitia's unconscious body is trapped there as well.
- Kilik, Xianghua, Patroklos, Siegfried, Pyrrha, and Cervantes are characters that have been in Astral Chaos at one point or another.
- According to official artbook, it's the same place where Cassandra supposedly disappeared during the events of Soulcalibur IV, trying to reach her sister.