Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Announcer is a referee that tells the player when the battle will start, declaring the winner and more. Depending on which game is played, the voice changes.
- Battle (number), Fight!
- Stage Complete!
- Ring Out!
- Mission Accomplished
- Mission Failed
- Stage Failed
The Announcer has also been referred to as the Narrator, who before and sometimes after has said various quotes, related to the games warrior spirit and history.
- Transcending history and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold
- A warrior desires a sword, and a sword desires truth
- Power without idea isn't justice
- The sword's flame will devour all desire
- Slashing through the shadows, she defeats the evils that lurk behind history
- If the love for her family is power, then no one is stronger
- The last man standing is the winner
- The legend will never die
- The grueling battle ended with the victory of (character name)
- (character name) stood it again against an impossible enemy
- This victory strengthens the soul of (character name)
- (character name) is defeated, but the souls still burn
- Soul Edge: Barry Gjerde (Arcade and PlayStation versions)
- Soulcalibur: Jeff Manning (Arcade and Dreamcast versions)
- Soulcalibur II & Soulcalibur III: Cazmo Lukrich
- Soulcalibur Legends: David Lodge
- Soulcalibur IV & Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny: Dave Mallow
- Soulcalibur V & Soulcalibur: Lost Swords: Paul St. Peter